Ko-Fi

Tuesday 9 February 2021

New Year - New Grandaughter

 You may have noticed the frequency of my blogs is a little erratic of late. Apologies for that, I have a good reason. My Son George and his partner Tiff are the proud parents of Ashley who was born recently and I am rather happy. My mind has been on them rather than on this blog, but now everyone is settling down I can get back to my writing and I hope to produce a new blog in the coming days.

Photo courtesy of my wife Jo Graves
shot with her Nokia 5.4

Shot on TMax 3200 with Pentax SP500
and Meyer-Optik Goerlitz Lydith 30mm f/3.5

Nikon D700 with Nikkor AF 24-120mm D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Frugal Film Project 2024 - April - 120 medium format

A sunny morning in mid April gave me an opportunity to get out with my cameras and I decided to take two cameras out. I wanted to shoot my F...